Saturday, August 22, 2009

Facebook Login Delete Mac

At the moment ... Basket

What do I do? I start the master plan to be completely forgotten when he is gone and while I'm here quite forgettable. Future payment for cypress.

I think this has ceased to be a funny blog, if it ever was. I think now my mood (which was what I said holding it) has been channeled to the mongo on facebook and the occasional drop bullshit when I'm with my friends. I've left it because I do not feel the need to write my feelings, my stories and my stories. Do not know if it's maturity or existential crisis, or whatever you know that shit analytical and labeling of erratic and meaningless. Although good, yeah who have a sense for me, but be classified as psychopathic (never have to neglect the psychological assessment of a former) and bullshit (ditto). I guess I do not need to write for a while. Although what was coming (not) doing for a while. And that's what I'm doing now. Do you understand the dilemma? Never satisfied and never consistent with yourself. And even with that I agree.

Bah, shit existentialist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment