Friday, January 23, 2009

I Got Alot Of Pimples On Nose



4:00 PM


Riiiiiiiing ... Riiiiiiiiing ...

-
Hello?

- Santi -
Ah, what happens? Dime

-
Nothing, it is possible that in a while displayed on your home -
(WTF!?) -
What? -
Nothing, quee ... What?
Les was in a hurry. They should have given the job at 3:00 PM, so after a failure in the computer of a colleague, decided to turn to me. Everyone had heard the great feats of riding Santi videos in record time: read Sonorama experience, or the thesis of the lab partner of his cousin. But this time was even more compelling. And that, admittedly, I put tallies. -
Come, come you and I hope you all ready -
Great, we saved the life -
That's what I get paid in meat


A half hour later appeared Marcos and his co-star in my house, waiting for a miracle. "We have until 6:00 PM" they said. I had already planned an incident, was running a video converter, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and a water bottle. Drink plenty of fluids from that circle. But fate was to play us. The rush did not let me filter out enough to get a decent converter would take us longer than we should.
5:30 PM
- Sorry guys, but tell him, you had problems with video converter (which is not longer true, but you know how are the teachers ...)
-
already , what remedy

-
already tell me


And I'm told. Apparently, although arrived at 6:00 PM at Comillas, the previous groups had dwelt too much and that he had left for the following week. And, to know, I agreed with Mark that we put together, and in good condition. So that in a later reassemble the video and now, exclusively, I show the introduction of short exciting real picture ... THE MEDIATOR








(And if you do not teach the rest is because in the background is a very unhappy work and shot a 7 MINUTAZOS making it the most boring Painted ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment