Friday, February 6, 2009

Brazillian Wax Symptoms



8 months I've been unemployed, approximately.
partly to blame because I have left my previous job for reasons not relevant here, and then where I tried to find work, I went out. From there (to make like 5 months), I began to take resumes indiscriminately. But it was too late.
crisis. Ah, the crisis. Puta crisis, which some would say. "I have work," others will say (to die, go). No one has been left out, and a way or another has noticed, apart from those who knew they came and shut up like whores. In 2006, the "The Last Laugh" issued the following directive:







I hope now you may have a clearer idea of \u200b\u200bthe crisis affecting the USA, and therefore we polluted by the rules of the globalized market bla bla bla ... four cua cua But back to me, that's what matters. Because of the bad situation to find work, my CV has been used, most likely, to wipe the backside of fifty solid HR workers. Or so I believe I, I quitéis illusion. For that, and only so when I saw the following excerpt from "How I Met Your Mother" or "How I Met Your Mother" here in Spain, I felt that maybe, just maybe, it was not such a bad idea to make a resume like Barney:





Barney Stinson! Barney Stinson! That guy's awesome! AWESOME! He's so awesome! He's so awesome! Oh so awesome! AWESOME! Is not Barney Stinson singing this song. That Would Be really lame! One of Many admirers Who think that guy is awesome! References available! AAAAAAAA-AWESOME! AWESOME! AAAAAAAA-AWESOME! He is from
awesome town!
AAAAAAAA-AWESOME!



(Tell me you worship the avalanche of awesome, please)



A great evils great remedies, right?


0 comments:

Post a Comment